Yippee!!! I start learning my new sport today - Golf....
I think i got talent in it cos i pick up damn fast.... it's so fun!!!! 9 more lessons to go... Jia you!! @_@
Yesterday went shopping around in Orchard with Sabby, CT, LK, JJ and our dearest Nicole Lim!!!! haha.... She's growing up day by day.... so KaWAiiii!!!!
They tried to look for dresses to wear on our besties' wedding, but nothing in the end.
Not to disappoint us, we decided to have dessert in Geylang after picking up ah yee after her work. Unfortunately, it's Geylang's peak hour.... LOTS n LOTS of people!!!!!!! I dare to say there have more people than in orchard when there's sales!!!! It's eye-opening for us to see all those guys crowding ard the ladies to bargain for pricing...
BUT we still manage to get our favourite yummy dessert in that huge crowd. Wahaha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment